Smoker gets too hot

Princeton firefighters gave the owner of a meat smoker at 505 3rd St. just enough time to take his meat out of the burning smoker shortly after 1:30 p.m. last Thursday and then sprayed water.

The smoker was outside but was made with combustible materials, according to firefighters.

Damage was mainly confined to the smoker, which Fire Chief Jim Roxbury said won’t be used again.


up arrow
Don't Miss A Thing!

Our news stories are now available through email. Simply enter your email address below and click “Subscribe” to see the new stories every day.

×