The following incidents were reported to the Sherburne County Sheriff’s Department.
Arrests through July 15
• Michael Marion Vandonsel, 56, of Zimmerman, for DWI.
• Travis Daniel Clermont, 35, of Zimmerman, for Sherburne, Anoka, and Hennepin County warrants.
• Nichole Marie Schooley, 27, of Zimmerman, for a Sherburne County warrant.
• Mitchell Edward Merchant Sr., 48, of Zimmerman, for Mille Lacs County Warrant
• Kevin Verdie Sukhu, 22, of Zimmerman, a for Sherburne County warrant.
• Kenneth George Hoese, 49, of Zimmerman, for driving after cancellation/inimical to public safety.
• Shayne Daniel Miscko, 40, of Zimmerman, for DWI.
• Bruce Allen Thronson, 44, of Zimmerman, for driving after cancellation/inimical to public safety.
• Peter Owen Currie, 45, of Zimmerman, for an Anoka County warrant
• Dion William Sonneman, 28, of Zimmerman, for a Sherburne County warrant
• Luke Roy Johnson, 26, of Zimmerman, for DWI.
• George Dean Carlson, 42, of Zimmerman, for DWI.
• Brian James Schmeda, 38, of Zimmerman, for domestic assault.
• Nico Ray Espinoza, 19, of Zimmerman, for a Sherburne County warrant.
• Craig Lee Johnson, 41, of Zimmerman, for a Stearns County warrant.
Jeffery Larsen reported that his business located on 319th Avenue NW in Baldwin Township had a window broken out and also damage to a topper. The damage is estimated at $1,000.00.
Jamie Munter of 146th Street NW in Orrock Township reported the theft of two catalytic converters from two vehicles. The estimated value is $1,500.
Callen Watson of 284th Avenue in Baldwin Township reported the theft of cash from his residence.
Douglas Manthei of 112th Street NW in Livonia Township reported the theft of miscellaneous wrenches and other tools from a gravel pit. The value of these items is currently unknown.
An employee of Bell Auto Sales located on 124th Street NW in Baldwin Township reported the theft of several items. Among the items taken were a Honda generator, eight tires, and various tools. The estimated value of these items is $4,698.00.
Joyce Jordan of 283rd Avenue NW in Blue Hill Township reported a theft from vehicle and damage to vehicle. The small window on the rear passenger side was smashed out and items missing are a black speaker box from the trunk and two speakers from inside the car. The value of these items is currently unknown.
Keaton Bock of 259th Avenue NW in Orrock Township reported that someone had thrown a rock through his vehicle’s window. The replacement cost is currently unknown.
Steven Theisen of Highway 169 NW in Baldwin Township reported the theft of several guns, a surround sound system, and various keys. The value of these items is currently unknown.
Cassandra Ahner of 10th Street W in Zimmerman reported that the post to her mailbox had been damaged. The replacement cost is currently unknown.
Terry Frantesl of County Road 42 NW in Baldwin Township reported that someone had thrown an ornamental alligator into his swimming pool and damaged the liner. The estimated replace cost is in excess of $1,000.00.
Amy Korkemeier-Howard of Princeton reported that while her vehicle was parked at the Ann Lake beach parking lot, someone broke out the window of her vehicle and took her purse and its contents.
Timothy Brannick, property manager and co-owner of Fremont Apartments in Zimmerman, reported that the front door to the apartment building had been broken. He will have to replace the entire door; there is no known value at this time.
Pauline Dahl of 9th Street W in Zimmerman reported damage to her pickup truck. There were three dents on it along with a baggie with a broken beer bottle in it. Unknown value of damage.
Darius Henry of Falcon Lane in Zimmerman report a bike stolen, valued at approximately $150. The bike was later located.
Barbara Riggs of 8th Street W in Zimmerman reported the theft of $900 cash and a bottle of prescription pills from her residence.
Christine Stuck reported that Paws Up for You in Zimmerman was spray painted with graffiti. There was also graffiti painted on other businesses in the area as well.
Peter Currie reported there were items stolen from the residence at 3rd Street W in Zimmerman. Taken were prescription pills, basketball shorts, two baseball hats, and a razor valued at $70.