Monday morning fire on Second Street N.

IMG_1743w

Princeton firefighters responded to a residential fire at about 10:30 a.m. Monday, April 14, in the 1200 block of Second Street N.

The fire started outside, on the front steps of the home, at the location of a decorative milk can used for discarded smoking materials. A cigarette caused siding on the front of the hose to melt and caused smoke to fill the basement of the home. Occupants of the home were able to leave without incident.

up arrow
Don't Miss A Thing!

Our news stories are now available through email. Simply enter your email address below and click “Subscribe” to see the new stories every day.

×