The following individuals in the Princeton and Zimmerman area have been booked into the Sherburne County Jail for the alleged offenses:
Clayton Al Hellickson, 72, of Princeton, for DWI.
Thomas Arthur Johantgen, 44, of Zimmerman, for DWI.
Donna Lynn McCabe, 49, of Princeton, for violation of driver’s license restriction.
Shawn Thomas Jorgenson, 41, of Onamia, for a Sherburne County warrant.
Sharae Renae Blesi, 29, of Pease, for domestic assault.
Shannon Marie Kolstad, 30, of Zimmerman, for DWI.
Scott Alan Rebeck, 42, of Princeton, for domestic assault.
Ronald George Nordstrom, 49, of Zimmerman, for an apprehension and detention order.
April 22: David McCalla, of Ninth Street W. in Zimmerman, reported the theft of various tools and a tool work station from his garage. The estimated value of these items is $6,028.
May 8: Gordon Hass, of 127th Street NW in Livonia Township, reported a theft from his vehicle. The items taken were $100 in cash and eight $25 Cabela’s gift cards.
• Joseph Holland, of 133 1/2 Street NW in Baldwin Township, reported the theft of a 1998 homemade three-quarter-ton burgundy pickup trailer with no sides and two ramps with a spare tire on the tongue of the trailer. The trailer has an estimated value of $500.
May 12: Mary Lero, of 100th Street NW in Baldwin Township, reported that her mailbox had been damaged. The damage is estimated at $50.
May 16: An employee of the Super America located on Third Street E. in Zimmerman reported the theft of $16.05 worth of gasoline.
May 18: Dean Oban, of First Avenue S. in Zimmerman, reported a theft from his yard. The items taken were a hummingbird solar yard light, a large American flag and two smaller American flags. The estimated value of these items is $25.
• Bonnie Sanders, of First Avenue S. in Zimmerman, reported the theft of an American flag valued and $75 and damage to her pool. The damage to the pool is estimated at $400.
• Kristin Satchell, of First Avenue S. in Zimmerman, reported the theft of an American flag from her yard. The flag is valued at $10.
• Zimmerman Secondary School, located on Fourth Street W., reported the theft of an American flag valued at $40 and a Minnesota state flag valued at $35.
• Wayne Gilbertson reported the theft of an American flag and a POW flag from the American Legion located on Fremont Avenue in Zimmerman. The flags are valued at $350. The flag pole was also damaged.
May 20: Joseph Snyder, of Fourth Street W. in Zimmerman, reported his residence had been burglarized. Among the items taken were a garage door opener, a docking station, a set of golf clubs and shoes, a Harley Davidson leather jacket and leather chaps, a Road Rider leather jacket, a mountain bike, a snowboard and two Harley Davidson 85th anniversary edition gas caps. The estimated value of these items is $908.