Brickton

A small brick monument with a metal plaque is all that remains today where the town of Brickton once existed for nearly four decades, until 1929, about two miles north of the city of Princeton. The monument is showing signs of wear from the elements and some of the ground on this state property where [...]

facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
up arrow
up arrow